The process of learning can be implemented in various formats such as in-school and out- School, and in both cases that they apply different solutions to organizational and programmable model. "The school is one form of government (public) schools for adults, as well as non-state (private), both public and private. School forms of further education are run by associations (economic, cultural, social, educational), the political and religious organizations, trade unions and other employee organizations, trade associations and companies, clubs, interests and social services, foundations and commercial companies in different areas of the wider national economy, etc. "13 The dominant forms of organization and curriculum of continuing education are in school – the above-mentioned schools for adults, as well as postgraduate and specialist training, and extracurricular – Universities general, the workers, the people, for parents, universities the third century, studies of educational and voluntary courses and problem, meetings with authors, hobby, and many other forms. In schools for the education of workers organized in the form of classroom or "distance". Stationary learning forms of education are in the form of night schools or distance learning where you can study by correspondence. The traditional schools are advantageous simply because of the direct contact between teachers and educators with pupils and students yet distance learning provides students with the ability to interact indirectly with teachers usually using state of the art technology. While traditional educational institutions teach the basic curriculum in most cases schools that offer distance learning also teach important skills. By distance learning it is possible to acquire additional knowledge and skills that are not covered by the traditional education institutions. Some of those skills are necessary for their profession but many courses are offered to give a person a chance to progress and allow them to gain specializations or update old ones.
Time dimension is the integration of education and educational efforts aimed people in all periods of their life: from education in the first years of life to the last days of life. It integrates in a compact system for the educational and didactic education from nursery school, primary, secondary, higher, postgraduate education and adult education.
Education during adulthood, in addition to the above-mentioned objectives, should be aimed at renewing, updating and deepening of previously acquired mental powers (general and voluntary). In elderly and old age provision is primarily to perform tasks such as prophylactic anti-disappearance of the physical and mental fitness as well as to compensate foractivity, and sometimes loneliness.
• Spatial dimension is an integration of teaching and educational endeavors of the various institutions and environments faced by the person in their life: family, peer groups, local environment, kindergartens, schools, after-school institutions, companies, associations, church, mass media , the institution of sport and recreational, artistic, cultural and educational institutions, health care, public policy, etc. This dimension before combines the impact of the ministries of education, culture and tarts, business, health, justice and public order.
• Dimension methodical integers classes in varying degrees of difficulty, requiring learners of different intensity of mental effort in the pursuit of shaping their own personality: from the easy and beneficial to intense forms of training which required a big effort and willpower.Both types of activities : intensive and intensive continuing education is very important.Both are mutually complementary and in fact complement one another, creating two versions of the same process: the first is the expanding horizons of human mental, the other – deepening of activities.
The process of learning is conducted through individual and specific methods.The choice of methods is voluntary, conscious, and dependent on intelligence, knowledge, education, gender and age. These are following methods:
• method of participation in educational activities organized by cultural and educational institutions, specialized centers and voluntary training;
• method of individual self;
• method of perception of information transmitted by the mass media and its critical evaluation (radio, television);
• method study of phenomena and processes of social, economic, cultural, and thus acquire the knowledge and proven research skills;
• method to engage in solving social problems, economic and cultural and thus obtain valuable experience, knowledge and skills;
• method of sightseeing and academic institutions, artistic, social, workplaces and collect important to the individual and group experiences and information;
• a method to participate in lectures, readings and discussions on issues of interest adults;
• the method of scientific study of selected issues through participation in various forms of continuing education (courses, postgraduate studies, specialist seminars, conferences, travel, etc.)
• a method to participate in meetings with specialists in various fields such as: science, technology, professional activities and art, allowing the acquisition of knowledge and specialized advice.
Human development takes place over a long period of time that's why you have to study all of your life. No school can fully be a "completed" education. Completion of primary school, secondary, or even college is the end of the road. Each of them is only the end of a stage that which enables further progress. The concept of lifelong learning as a process to carry out planned changes across the human personality through life becomes a component of the education system, which includes the bodies of various forms of promotion and upgrading of knowledge, skills and professional training in the adult human life . The adoption of the concept of lifelong learning poses to the entire educational system of many tasks for which include: improvement of human skills in the course of one's professional life, preparing the young generation for lifelong learning, strengthening the role of education outside the school by raising the educational institutions of the social, political, economic and cultural improvement of the structure of educational planning.